Hi! *waves hand in a greeting motion*
I know you’ve come to this page to find out a bit about me, so here it is:
I was born in the land of the Long White Cloud and the Hobbit (New Zealand) and lived there till I was 21. Just before my 22nd birthday (mid 2007) I uprooted and re-rooted m myself “across the ditch” in Brisbane, Australia. I’ve been loving it here, ever since.
I’m happily married to an automotive mechanic (my car’s always the last to get fixed, but he does a great job at keeping it running) who loves any type of sport except golf and tennis. We met when we were 16 and he came with me when I moved from Auckland to Brisbane. We’ve been married for 5 years now and it seems to have flown by so fast!
Other fun facts about me:
- I did a tandem skydive when I was 14
- I did Australasia’s highest bungy jump when I was 16 (AJ Hackett Nevis Gorge Bungy)
- Love going to theme parks and going on ALL the rides
- Love the water and the beach
- I hate housework – I’ll do it, but I think it’s a cruel joke
- I like to organise and plan, anything and everything
Now you know a bit more about me, stick around and read my top 5 favourite posts:
Any burning questions, drop me an email email@example.com